Sunday, January 8, 2012

a heavenly home

Praise the Lord, Chuck and I found a home to rent for a few years as we make our transitional move to Texas. It is clearly suited for me too since "A Heavenly Home" is engraved under the address numbers!

"A Heavenly Home"... really, I love this statement. I love the idea that my whole household lives their day-to-day fixating their eyes on Jesus first - especially in the place we are most comfortable together: home. For ultimately this earth is not our final home. As children of the King, we long to be with God 24/7. He is our #1 priority. And, without His love, we are nothing.

God is good ALL the time.

May every home be "A Heavenly Home" focused on His Heavenly Throne!!!

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalm 18:2)

Blessings!
Blog Posting Written By Victoria Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! OUR GOD works in mysterious ways but always looking for the best for HIS children!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved

All articles and content posted to this website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent of Victoria Anderson.

© Copyright | All Rights Reserved Victoria Anderson | The Devoted Woman

Translate This Page...