Wednesday, October 9, 2013

another birthday... thank you, Lord!

Thank You, Lord
For another birthday
To start anew
To live Your way.

Thank You, Lord
For another new year
To mold my heart
To keep You near.

Thank You, Lord
For the blessings You bring
For the love You share
For Your reign as King.

Shepherd my walk
Comfort my nerves
Provide for my needs
Teach me to serve.

Tame my wicked tongue
Feed my huge appetite
Restore me to health
Arm me to fight the good fight.

Fill my heart with Your love
Fill my soul with Your peace
Fill my mind with Your truth
Give me strength to pray and not cease.

Oh Jesus!
You are indeed my greatest gift
My greatest friend
My greatest wish!

Thank You, dear Lord
For another year close to you!
Might you use me, might you teach me;
To love the same as you do!!!

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Blessed be the Name of JESUS today and every day!
This is the day to rejoice and be glad in Him!!!

Blessings!

~Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This Page...

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved...

All articles and content posted on this blog are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent from the author.

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
The Devoted Woman