Friday, October 4, 2013

the love of One

In a world where relentless, sinful men devise to take take take from me;
It's nice to know the love of One who gives gives gives for free!

While others try to benefit their bank accounts and fame;
My Jesus humbly intercedes and shares His Holy Name!

Those greedy scream and shout their lusts with pushy, self-demands;
But my God's still, small voice of truth remains the strongest place to stand!

Surrounded by excessiveness and hype spun out of control;
I'm thankful that all I'll ever need is the Savior who saves my soul!

Yes...

In a world where relentless, sinful men devise to take take take from me;
It's very nice to know the love of One who gives gives gives for free!

Thank you, my generous King!
I am blessed in every single moment with Your unfathomable, eternal and generous LOVE!

Blessings!

~Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This Page...

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved...

All articles and content posted on this blog are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent from the author.

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
The Devoted Woman