Sunday, November 24, 2013

blessed be the Lord!

How unsettled I am.
How peaceful His presence calms me!
How unsure I am.
How certain His truth guides me!
How exposed I am.
How safely His power covers me!
How foolish I am.
How awesome His wisdom directs me!
How broken I am.
How faithful His hands heal me!
How needy I am.
How giving His heart astounds me!
How fallen I am.
How forever His love lifts me!

Blessed be the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord!
Blessed be the Lord!
BLESSED BE THE LORD!

Blog Posting Written By Victoria Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved

All articles and content posted to this website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent of Victoria Anderson.

© Copyright | All Rights Reserved Victoria Anderson | The Devoted Woman

Translate This Page...