Monday, June 29, 2015

mini-sabbatical announcement

To all DW Peeps...

Effective immediately and lasting through July 2015, I will be conducting a personal experiment and fasting from social media.

What does this mean exactly?

It means I will not be posting, checking, or chiming in on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. for one month.

My purpose, simply, is I desire more one-on-one time in God's Word and have chosen to take a mini-sabbatical in order to study and pray more.

With that in mind, if you need to contact me, feel free to shoot me an email as I will be checking it limitedly.

Thanks for understanding and have a blessed month, y'all!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

~Victoria Anderson

© 2015 The Devoted Woman | Victoria Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved

All articles and content posted to this website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent of Victoria Anderson.

© Copyright | All Rights Reserved Victoria Anderson | The Devoted Woman

Translate This Page...