Thursday, June 15, 2017

my morning prayer

I've been pretty busy over here at the Anderson abode.
So busy, that I really don't have too much to report or write about.
However, earlier I was alone with God and praying Psalm 143.
I love this Psalm.
I especially love praying verses 8-12 to the Lord in the morning hours.
So, today I thought I would simply share with you these lovely verses and encourage y'all to pray them to God every morning - before you begin each new day.

Check it out...

Psalm 143:8-12 (KJV)

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the  way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Let's daily surrender all our circumstances to the wisdom of His Throne.
Let's give God all glory and honor in every single day!

Blessings!!!

:)

Victoria

© The Devoted Woman | Victoria Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This Page...

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved...

All articles and content posted on this blog are protected by the copyright laws of the United States (17 U.S.C. 101 et seq.) and similar laws in other countries. No part of this website may be used in whole or in part without prior written consent from the author.

Copyright © | All Rights Reserved
The Devoted Woman